Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've got CROCS... Pink CROCS...



Crocs... I don't know what to say about these rubbery thingy. My 1st impression was, they look wierd. But on kids, they are very cute.

I never really thought of putting a pair of Crocs on my feet. I wouldn't pay for these rubbery shoes! Hahaha... But yesterday, someone agreed to "sponsor" some Crocs (Yey!!! Free stuff again... Hahahaha) So earlier, went to choose which pair of rubber shoes I fancied. And now, they're sitting on the floor next to me. I haven't put my feet in them yet. It's dark pink, with light pink straps. And I chose 2 cutesy Superman embellishments to go with my Crocs.

While the whole set looks very cute, I'm wondering if I'll look, er... cute, in them as well! Hehehe... Hmm....





P/S: Some brainless idiot from a neighbouring office unit decided to eat durians today. In their office. In the air-conditioned office building! Eh, Hello, it's an AIR-CONDITIONED building! CENTRAL AIR-CONDITIONING! Don't these people know how will stink the whole place? Not everybody like durians lor... And I DON'T LIKE DURIANS.

Now the entire building with the central air-conditioning stinks. I wonder how the hundreds of Caucasians in the other parts of the building is taking it! Our Roly ran as fast as his legs could carry him the moment the smell hit him. Poor guy.

Curse the selfish idiot who brought & ate durians in here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u are right manz... ppl who eat durians in office are brainless. and in fact very selfish too. just because they like the fruit, and they think is nice, they eat in office. never consider for others. my office last time oso got ppl do that. and make the whole place very smelly. i like durians, but i think durians shld be eaten outdoors and not indoors. only very inconsiderate n selfish idiots will do that.