Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blueberry Muffin Recipe

OK, OK, I know, I know. The muffins look fantastic. And you guys are flooding my mail box for the recipe. Yeah, I'm gonna start collecting royalties! Muahahahaha... Just kidding. But here you go:

Ingredients:

1 pkt of muffin mix (you can buy them at most supermarkets)
3/4 cup milk (I used low fat milk)
1/4 cup vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
2 eggs
3/4 cup of blueberries (You can use fresh or canned, I used the canned ones)

Method:

1. Pre-heat oven to 400ºF. Put 12 paper baking cup into each muffin pan-cup, or if you are not using the paper cups, then grease the bottoms of the muffin pan-cup.

2. Mix all the ingredients except the blueberries just until until well blended. Then gently stir in the blueberries. Use a ice cream scoop or a rounded spoon, divide the batter evenly into the cups.

3. Bake for abt 15 mins or until golden brown.

Walah... Royal Blueberry muffins should now be served with a cup of earl grey tea!

1 comment:

pigsypui said...

wow!!! Blueberry muffins!!! l like!! i want!! i want!! haha...i dun wanna bake.. i wanna eat only..keke...

thx princess for dropping by to gif me ur console ah...hugs thx!! thx!!

now i wan my muffins..keke...oopss...keke..