Saturday, January 5, 2008

Princess Carol's Blueberry Muffins

On this lazy Saturday afternoon, yours truly just had fill the royal kitchen with mouth-watering aroma. I decided to bake some muffins. Blueberry muffins to be exact. Yep. I bake. I can bake. And I make really beautiful cakes and muffins.

So I started with some low fat milk, olive oil (it's healthier, i think), some eggs, a bag of muffin mix, and a can of BLUEBERRIES!





Of course I had to prepare about 12 paper cups for the muffins. Then, I spent some half an hour mixing and blending all the ingredients together, making a nice smooth batter. The blueberries were added last. After that, I spooned the mixture into the cups and put them in the oven.



15 minutes later...


Beautiful mouth-watering muffins!

See, beautiful right? Told you I can bake! And they are not just looking good. They taste good too! Anybody wants some? Hehehehehe.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes yes!!!! Keep one for me!!!! Bring to the office on mondayyyyyyyyy!!!! Yum yum!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i want, i want!!! dun give to the bird. save 1 for me! wahaha...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Princess Carol

Do i have a share in it?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love blueberries. Can I have some too???

sunsun

Anonymous said...

your royal highness, i want too!!! kowtow... send me some... kowtow... hahaha...

looks really delicious from the pics man!

Anonymous said...

hey carol,would you mind to share the recipe ?i'm interested in baking and i hope you'll share the recipe so i could try baking it too.hee.. (: