Monday, September 15, 2008

Pls lock toilet doors properly!

Just minutes ago, I got an SMS. And I laughed. A certain someone said I won't believe it if he told me he saw a naked woman. So I replied, Where, When?

Well, the story was, this guy had to use the toilet. So as what he usually does, goes to the toilet, pushes open the door. But in a flash, he saw a naked lady standing in front of the mirror, and then she shouted "Oi!" and gave him a shock. So he quickly apologised and closed the door. But he was think WTF! She was the one who didn't lock the door properly leh. Not his fault lor. And normally no one would go knock on the door to check if anyone inside one lor... No it's not a public toilet if you guys are asking me.

First prize, he said. I teased him that he must be bleeding from ears and nose. But I couldn't contain my laughter. I just laughed and laughed. Almost dying of laughter now. And even as I type this, I'm still giggling, with tears at the corner of my eyes! Hahahahahahahaha......

Morale of the story. Pls lock the toilet door properly!

P/S: Some of you are asking who the lucky (or perhaps unlucky) chap is and where it took place. But sorry, names/identities & location will not be revealed to protect the innocent ( and the not so innocent)!

P/P/S: Eh, pity the guy lah... It's the start of a brand new week lor. Fancy seeing a naked lady on a Monday, and that's it, the entire week could be ruined leh! Buy 4D/Toto also don't have so "zhun" lor!

P/P/P/S: And yes, it is really damn funny lah!!! Laugh until drop!

1 comment:

艾莉~エリ said...

Damn funny....xD
The naked woman probably will ask your freiend to marry with her loh...

Poor thing....hahaha...xD