Monday, July 30, 2007

A visit from Rumiko & Erik

I was supposed to put up this post way before I made the trip to Japan. But either I was too lazy, or just got caught up with the endless work.

Anyway, 2 weeks before I left for Tokyo, Rumiko & Erik made a trip to Singapore. Guess she couldn't wait to see me! Hehehehe..... She was on a biz trip here as well. And needless to say, when she was here, we went partying!

Rumiko, me & Erik

We kind of went MOS, but somehow, it was not happening enough. Eirk was like really bored (or tired he said) and dumped us. So Rumiko, Tweetie & me moved on the NEW ASIA BAR.

The music there was better, and so was the crowd. Between the 3 of us, we had 2 bottles of wine (and of course before that quite a lot already at dinner and more at MOS)! We were talking and drinking and cam-whoring a lot up there. And under the influence of alcohol, some pics turned out erm.... needing some censorship!!! Hahahaha...

Tweetie, Rumiko & me

OK, now with this post done, I have to try and put up more pics of my Tokyo trip too... Stay tuned!!!

No comments: