Thursday, May 22, 2008

Working behind the scenes

I've recently gotten a small "project". To do some "work" on a movie. No, not in front of the scene (maybe because I might cause the camera to crack). But behind the scenes instead.

It's something I've never done before. Something new, and very interesting. It's also a challenge (very tedious work & very little time allocated). But it seems to have been quite fun so far. I have previewed the new movie already, and will continually be watching it, over and over until the job's complete.

No details will be revealed. But I have to say that I'm enjoying it. Once the movie is completed, and ready for publicity, then I could probably talk more abt it.

Meanwhile, I'll be fussing over my usual work, and rushing the "project" on the side.

No comments: