Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2008 My Lovely Mum Pageant - update

Well, I didn't manage to get crowned. But at least, I finished off as this year's finalist.

It was a real eye-opener. I learnt a lot of things in the pageant industry. It's not as plain and simple as most people might think it is. A lot more things go on behind the scenes.

I had good fun, and made quite a few friends. Congrats to Jasmin for winning the Lovely Mum title, congrats also to Jenny & LiYan for coming in 2nd and 3rd place.

I have some more pics on hand, but I don't have time to post yet. So do come back again. Once I am free, I'll upload them. And you guys out there can ogle at all the pretty mums.

8 comments:

思斌 said...

Congrats as a finalist... Indeed, new experience and friends are somehow valuable through joining the contest.

I was one of the many photographers that day. Will send you some of your photos when I dig them out.

Princess Carol said...

Thks 思斌! I'm looking forward to see more pics of the pageant itself. Most of the time we were all backstage, so didn't really know what upfront looked like at all, hehehe...

pigsypui said...

congrats to u my princess carol!!! u r very power liao! finalist leh!! well done!! u looks soooo gorgeous!! :)

hugs.. :) happy mother's to u!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I was at Junction 8 watching that event. I saw u too. So glamour. U are very tall, the tallest right? Pity u didn't win. But i salute yr courage. And I didn't expect u blog too. Good job!

R.A said...

hi dear, i was a semi-finalist in the pageant but i did not get in the finals. so nice to find ur blog here. anyway i believe all of enjoy the pageant on that day... :-) keep in touch

Princess Carol said...

Hellooooo r.a. Thk u for dropping by. Indeed we all enjoyed the process of the pageant, and learnt many things and made many friends. And yes, we must all keep in touch. How do i contact you?

R.A said...

you can contact me at rosaltang@gmail.com. email me your email addr and i will invite you to my blog... :-)

思斌 said...

I have some of the photos here - http://www.szeping.com/?p=1330