Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just a random Wednesday post

Had been pretty uptight at work lately as we start preparing for the Christmas rush. Every year, around this time, I'll be worrying abt product availability, prices, cargo air-space etc etc etc. I'll also be quite worried abt whether everyone in the team will die working their butt off as I go into super stress mode and start chasing everyone around like a mother hen.

There was some trouble at work yesterday and today. Although I managed to clear the obstacles, I still felt quite disturbed. I'm also worried that these "minor" issues would be contagious (if it spreads thru Christmas, I'll be dead!)

A stressed-looking me

I've fallen in love with this HK cafe. I walked in for lunch and they were playing BEYOND's album from the 90s. Very nice music. Also, the food never failed me so far, and I also found something new that I liked. Lychee Tea, with REALLY HUGE LYCHEE!!!

So colourful!

Lychee Tea... YUMMY!

Super sinful Cheese Baked Rice

3 comments:

pigsypui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pigsypui said...

hugs! hugs!! no stress k!

jia you!!

tell u ah...ur pics of the food make me hungry oso!! :) i like the lychee tea but very big "cup" ah!! :)

Princess Carol said...

Hahaha, big "cup"... more like big "flask". But actually it's not that big leh, if you pour it out, it will fill 1 tall glass nicely, except if u add the giant lychee and the chessy baked rice hor, that will fill yr stomach well enough for breakfast, lunch & dinner lor!