Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Why do kids love the rooftop waddling pool at Vivo City?

Brought Princess Z & Prince A on a shopping spree to Vivo City last Sunday. But even we all started any decent shopping, both were pestering to go soak in the rooftop pool. After lots of persuasion by hubby & myself, we managed to get them to agree to go shopping with us first before they got themselves all wet.
After a good 2 hour walk around and some good shopping, hubby and me brought them up to rooftop waddling pool. The sun was shinning so brightly, it literally scorched. But there were so many people out there roasting in the sun! I was already abt to melt, but the kids were having a whale of a time running and splashing. Needless to say, my 2 royalties were raving to splash in themselves.

The waddling pool on the rooftop of Vivo City

Me, abt to melt in the hot sun (-_-)

I also caught this very nice Chinese Junk with my mobile phone camera. It's actually a charter vessel. I've been on one of these before when I was still a student. If I didn't remember wrongly, it was call Cheng Ho (郑和)!


Anyway, Christmas is just round the corner, and look at this pretty Christmas tree! It's also on the roof of Vivo City... Very nice, isn't it? I love the reindeer in the middle of the tree. Also, it's just simply made out of so many light bulbs. Hmm... I wonder how many...


2 comments:

pigsypui said...

nice x'mas tree!! i miss vivo!! i oso wanna go!! keke...

Princess Carol said...

Come Vivo city, call me bah, hehe... Me always go there. And ya lorz, the Xmas tree nice hor! So unique.