Monday, June 18, 2007

Burnt out

Was quite burnt out at work. Lately there had been a lot of challenges. Every week, I'd have a new case of screw-ups to solve. Customers have been complaining quite a fair bit and our counterparts in Norway have been trying very hard (I hope!) to help ease the situation. Duke O told me to bear with it for another 2-3 weeks and the situation should improve. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I do anticipate another set of problems to surface.

Apart from a supply-demand situation, recently, we've also encountered a delivery challenge. With missed connections, delayed flights and many more teasers, I'm quite sure my blood pressure has risen to dangerously high levels. Prince L & his team in Norway's most reliable logistics company must now ensure that I don't die of a sudden heart failure due to anymore delivery mishaps. Hear that Prince L???


Anyway, a couple of weeks back, RK visited EJ in Korea. And when she came back, she brought back a gift on behalf of EJ for me. It's a pair of hand-painted dolls in traditional Korean costumes. So cute. Thks EJ, appreciate it. Wonder how many Chupa-Chups left?! Oh, and RK, if you're reading this, thks for being the courier! Hahahaha.....

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

ooo...that;s cute. and so sweet too:)

well, if a job without pressure, it wont be called a a job:)
take care