Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Campus Super Star 2

Caught Campus Super Star 2 last night. And the only reason I did that was to watch the much talked about 13 year old boy from Loyang Secondary School sing. Everywhere I go, everyone I spoke to, would tell me about this boy.

So I followed the entire show on TV yesterday evening. Patiently as the other contestant struggled thru their songs. Well, I shld say that most of them sang very well. But there were 2 boys who, when they opened their mouths to sing, I nearly fell off my chair. Even Li Fei Hui said he almost fell off his chair! Wondered if it was because he was plain nervous on stage, or it was only lucky to have made it to the top 20.

Anyway, my verdict for the 13 year old Shawn was, very good (for his age lah). I also admired his courage. The one thing that I'm not convinced is his outlook. maybe still very young, so looks super baby-faced. Dressing was also too kiddy. Needless to say, the hairstyle was... -_-

I kind of wonder if the next batch of 10 hopefuls would be better than the first batch. I also wonder if I'd watch the next round of competition... What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Nicole Hah said...

ya, i like that small boy also, her voice is very nice.

that day monday, i saw the program the rest 9 boys and girls really got a bit disappointed me lo! hope they can jia you!