Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Lovely Mom 2008 Pageant


Just a quick update, I took part in My Lovely Mom 2008 Pageant, organised by CapitaLand Retail. And YES! I made it to the Top 25 SEMI-FINALS! 看。。。我还是有两把刷子吧?!哈哈。。。

Semi-finals will be on Saturday 3rd May, and finals will be on Sunday 4th May. The winner will be sent to Shenzhen, China to represent Singapore to compete with the winners from Japan, China & Malaysia in the CapitaLand International Grand Finals on Saturday 10th May.

I think it's gonna very fun, and a real eye opener.

And today, we went thru a round of rehearsals. Audrey Quek, last year's winner was the consultant and stylist for us, and Mervyn, was our catwalk trainer and choreographer. We had loads of laughter over his jokes. But having stood the supermodel pose for more than 2 hours, practising our smile, turns, posture and all was really tiring. Well, it's been quite a while since I've done that. So now my feet hurts. Urgh....

OK, I'm getting sleepy now. Need my beauty sleep.

From tmr, I have to go on a diet! No oil, no fat, no carbo, tons of vegetables and truckloads of fruits. And absolutely NO SUPPER! Which also means, NO prata allowed. **sob sob**

2 comments:

pigsypui said...

wow!!! congrats!! so happy for u!! keke

oopss so no more food n supper liao...keke..

good luck to u ah!! all the best ...haiyooooo me so excited liao...must tell me the good news ya... :)

jia you!!!

zoelkin said...

'jia yu jia yu jia yu'!!!
you will get to the finals, have confidence.
Wish you plenty plenty of LUCKS.