Monday, July 28, 2008

Money No Enough 2 钱不够用 2



Finally, after months of post production, Money No Enough 2 is finally hitting the screens here. It'll be officially screened on 31st July 2008 in local cinemas. But, tonight, yours truly will be going to attend the gala premiere @ Vivo City, and watch it first, together with cast & crew.

Happy because I'll get to see my friends again. And happy because I'll get to see my little bit of "work" up on the screen. My maiden piece of work in a movie! Well, it's only a very small bit of behind the scenes work to complete the whole movie. But it's also very important. Almost everyone I know who watches a movie (or even a TV drama) will from time to time look below the screen at those bits of words... That's what I did. Yep... Teeny-weeny contribution. Very time-consuming, and challenging. But fun. I enjoyed. I'm looking forward to doing more of such work for movies.

Watch this trailer of Money No Enough 2, 10 years after Director Neo's first movie Money No Enough. This new movie is filled with loads of unexpected laughter, as well as a different view of what being poor is.

So, have you guys booked your tickets already?







No comments: