Thursday, August 30, 2007

Birthday Chocolates

So Prince H & Duke O felt really bad for not having been here in Singapore to celebrate my birthday. And they thought of the best solution they could to send me some of my fave and rich Norwegian chocs to fatten me up. Unfortunately, according to Duke O, the flights were very full. And even the one they finally put my chocs on were also badly overbooked. But since it was coming to a very important Princess, they demanded that the chocs make it here in Singapore, even if it had to be tied to the wings of the plane... And the best solution the freighter could manage, was this...

So this was what I received today... although 2 days late, it was still a very warm gift. Thks guys, really appreciate that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops...I wonder that, It still called as pendrive?hehe~~ So big..and it is hard to carry