Thursday, August 16, 2007

MOS Burger served me this


I went to MOS Burger at Parkway Parade yesterday evening. Ordered a Yakiniku Rice Burger, a Prawn Burger, a small fries and a corn soup. The place was 90% empty, and we waited slightly over 5 mins before our food was served. but when I opened the wrapper to eat my Yakiniku Burger, I saw black vegetables. I'm not kidding... It obviously looked like it was not fresh (although I would like to describe it as rotting). Take a closer look below...


They must probably thank their lucky stars that I was in a good mood and also in a hurry and decided not to kick up a fuss over it. I merely fished out the vegetables quickly and ate up the rest of my burger quickly and then left. However, I did leave the vege lying on the tray openly, and I'm sure the staff or manager who clears my tray would have seen it.

Actually, now as I'm writing this, I feel that I should have just made a complain there and then. But pls, all of you out there, next time you patronise MOS Burger (or any other restaurants), pls look carefully at what's under yr bun. And do make a complain (instead of keeping quiet like me)!!!

No comments: