Friday, August 31, 2007

More pics from my birthday party in the office

Boss found out it was my birthday and immediately ordered poor Tweetie to fly out to get a cake. Little bird flapped her wings so hard and came scrambling back with a super rich and very frozen Tiramisu from White Dog Cafe @ Vivo! It was absolutely yummy and a tad too frozen...



On the cake, they put 1 big candle and 8 small ones... I'm only 18! (ya... right...)

So touching...


Mei Chin, Jes, Me, Bin Hong, Khim & Pooh Bear!


I wish... I wish... I wish...


Well, the cake was frozen hard, so the knife just sat on top of the cake!


I like Khim's dress, and almost ripped it off her!

2 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Belated Birthday... :)

Author said...

Stop over your blog, anyway happy birthday to you. May all your dreams comes true.