Saturday, August 25, 2007

Movie... Sunset...

A friend invited to watch a movie on Friday. Really special because it was not the usual completed movie that you see in the cinema. It was actually a draft cut. A movie near completion, but without special effects and sound effects or music. It was a really good experience for me. Of course after I watched the movie, I had to contribute my thoughts abt the movie, say what I liked or did not like abt the movie. Unfortunately, I can't blog too much abt that movie I watched. So... ... Let's talk abt something else.

Was chatting with the same friend online and then fell asleep on the living room couch earlier. But I woke up with the hot sun right in my face. It was so glaring but beautiful. I sprang out of sleep and reached for my camera and started snapping. Was hoping to be able to capture the beauty of sunset. But my silly Nikon Coolpix didn't quite do much service to the beautiful sunset...






Anyway, thank you , my dear friend for inviting me to the movie. It was a rare chance and it proved very interesting as well. I learnt quite a few new things. Thks again... ...

No comments: