Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kevin

Kevin insisted that I must write about him and include his photos in my blog as well. I think he also wants 5 minutes of fame! ahahahaha...

Kevin is my colleague from Taiwan. We've known each other for 7 years and i think he's a really fun person to hang out with. He thinks and reacts very fast and usually spews nonsensical jokes that sends the whole group of people into fits of giggles and laughter.

Kevin's Signature pose!

But when it comes to work, he's a real thinker and observer. Which is really good because our line of work is very fast paced. People tend to try and get things done very fast without thinking twice. But Kevin's always asking tons of questions and observing who does what and then he acts in the best course.


A colleague in my office commented that he didn't look like a man in his 30s (or are you older Kevin?) and a father of a 9 year old girl. He looked more like a very mischievious college kid who's been skipping lectures!

Kevin & his daughter (See the resemblence?!)

I have more interesting pictures of Kevin during our Tasmanian biz trip, so do keep a lookout!

No comments: