Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Spiderman 3

Went to watch Spiderman 3 at Great World City on Saturday. Tickets came free from Standchart to my boss but he didn't want to watch it. So the girls in the office did a "ballot" and lucky me! There were even 2 sets of pop-corn & drink that came with the tickets! What a deal, or so I thought!

The show itself wasn't too bad. Quite a fair bit of action. Also had a couple of new badies. But I think I would have enjoyed the show more if the tickets were not for the 3rd row from the front and right in the corner seats!

Imagine trying to watch the movie from where we sat. It was actually quite a challenge to our neck and eye muscles. Each time someone jumped or flew from one end to the other, we had to literally turn our heads respectively. And when the actions got too fast, everything started to look very warped. By the end of the movie, I was walking out with a stiff neck.

Really wonder why people even bothered to put seats so close to the front. Don't they ever test it out themselves? I kind of wonder if they have ever tried sitting, say, right on the first row and at the very first or last seat on either corner, and with their heads tilted at an odd 60 degree angle, watched a 3 hour movie. It'd be a miracle if they didn't walk out with a neckache!

I told my colleagues about my Spidy experience on Monday, and one of them commented that the sponsors really shouldn't have given their clients tickets with such bad seating. It was considered unprofessional.

Agree!

Well, in my personal opinion, although the tickets were free (though initially given to my boss), they should still reserve some better professionalism and ensure that their clients have no reason to complain.

Geez... No wonder I thought Spiderman looked a little pudgy in that movie... Or was it the screen....

No comments: