Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tasmania Trip photos (Part 1)

Earlier this year, I made a biz trip to Tasmania. Went to look at the Tasmanian salmon farming operations and understand the defferences between the Norwegian & Tasmanian growth cycle. I went on the trip together with Kevin, the only other sales person who was involved in the Tasmanian product.

I have here some very nice pics which we took whilst there.

A hot earl grey & yummy butter cookies @ the Qantas Club lounge in Sydney airport

Me sipping my earl grey tea while waiting for Kevin


Me @ Salamanca

Salamanca Square

View from my hotel room

We visited an oyster farm

Me squinting in the bright sunlight

See all those oysters in there!

Oyster farmer shucking a live oyster to feed us!!! (YUMMY)

A nice beach just 2 mins away from the oyster farm

After oyster eating, we went to Bonorong Wildlife Park and had some fun chasing kangaroos and wallabies. Saw some devils & wombats as well.

Zzzzz... Zzzzz... Sleepy kangaroo....

OK, there are a lot more pics which I'll find time to post, so do check back again. Before I go now, I must put this one up as well... Kevin & I were at this park where we saw a couple playing chess on the ground. Huge chess set it was!!!

5 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Hello, thanks for dropping by my blog. ;)

Nice pictures you have up there. And eye-openers they are too! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Princess, the pictures look really really good! Did you put it up as it is .. or did you tweak it a little? I'm wondering abt mine, sigh, lousy camera of mine dont seem to take nice and clear pics! GRRRRRRR... :P

Oh I forgot, I'm here to compliment not here to rant. teeheehee..

MORE!! MORE!!! MORE!!!!!!!!

Princess Carol said...

The pics are all un-edited. In fact, most (not all though) of it were taken with my mobile phone camera!!! Nice right? Hehehe...

Lo Kelween said...

ehm...i love oysters! they taste simply great even without sauces to go with. you could have earn a sum if you bring some home and sell them..-.- just kidding.

thx for visiting my blog:)

Anonymous said...

damn i miss the scones in richmond bridge :D