Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Superdog

Nope, it's not a new movie.

Superdog! Another great place to snack! Hmm... Sounds like I'd advertising free for them eh! BUT, credit goes to Tweetie for having recommended this place to me last week. You know, eating a huge hotdog with messy toppings dripping all over is never a pretty sight for any lady especially when so many people are queueing up and looking around and then spot you trying to fit the huge loaf into your mouth! geez...

However, it was really nice. Last week I tried their German Bratwurst with grilled onion toppings. Didn't like the bread. They used this hard loaf and it made eating the already huge German hotdog even more difficult to manage. So the day before, I went back there again and tried something else. Bacon Chili Cheese Dog. I tell you... It was.... simply... yummylicious! OK, I know, there's no such word, but then again, it was just very nice. Although the sausage was a tad too salty, the overall taste was good.



But, not cheap at all for hotdog snack. $5.80 for the dog, and add another $2.90 to get the fries and iced lemon tea to complete the meal. Perhaps Superdog should consider lowering their prices a bit and then more people will start snacking on hotdogs.

Sigh, so sinful... I need to go on a diet!

No comments: