Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy March, biz trip to KL & a Dinner @ Le Saint Julien

We've just gone past CNY and started March not too long ago. But I realised that I am still as busy as before. Well, I did take a 10 day break immediately after CNY, and really did nothing except laze around, slept a lot, ate a lot, rested a lot and literally did nothing.


But as soon as my short vacation ended, I was whipped back to work and started on a long journey of endless work. Everyday was a different scene. It was very interesting that I could manage so many things at a go. Multi-tasking was the word. Many problems surfaced along the way, but as soon as I managed to get past one hurdle, I felt the satisfaction and the need to surpass the next.


One of my friends had said to me "You disappeared! I thought after CNY you should not be so busy." Well, in theory yes, after CNY I usually have more free time. But I guess, the nature of this industry, just doesn't allow me to predict when I'll be able to relax.

Anyway, I was in KL on Wednesday & Thursday for a short biz trip. Then on Friday, came back to a lot of work, and then Friday evening, had a beautiful dinner at Le Saint Julien, Waterboat House, The Fullerton. French cuisine it was. Beautiful place with fine food. Very expensive!!! It was meant to be a farewell dinner for Pooh Bear & Marta. After dinner, we went for a drink at Post Bar, Fullerton Hotel. Had 2 rounds of drinks and then decided to adjourn to b.one @ Marriot Hotel.

Well, I'll save the details for now. Need to catch some beauty sleep and I'll post pics when Tweetie uploads them. Hehehe....

No comments: