Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dinner @ Sichuan Douhua Chinese Restaurant - UOB Plaza

Company dinner (yes I know, we have a lot of dinners, all the time) on the 20th Feb was at Sichuan Douhua Restaurant @ UOB Plaza. The only thing unique I noticed was that the waiters served tea from a brass tea pot with brass tea pot with ultra long spout.
To be very honest, I wasn't really looking forward to that particular dinner. Perhaps too much eating over the festive period, so fancy restaurants at that point in time didn't really excite me. Novelty lost after having the luxury of almost having seafood 3 meals a day!

No, I'm not complaining. I do enjoy eating very much. Just that, I really need to watch my figure. Sigh, CNY and the load of pineapple tarts, love letters, BBQ pork, Yu Sheng and etc etc etc... Whatever else goodies you can think of during CNY, I had been feeding myself un-sparingly!

But the group dinner was still fun to have, as always. Nice wines to compliment the food. This time, we just stuck to dinner. I didn't go anywhere after that. Simply headed home and slept. Some pics...

Getting wind in my hair while waiting for the stupid cab to come

Michelle looking extremely drama

Sweetie Tweetie looking ultra Tweet!

Yu Sheng - Before


Yu Sheng - After

8 Treasures Tea 八宝茶 / Shark's Fin 鱼翅

Breaded Prawn

Sauteed Scallops with Asparagus in sweet & spicy sauce

Mushroom, Abalone & Kale

Seafood Congee 海鲜泡饭

Michelle enjoying her food (I gave her all my prawns!)

Sweet steamed cake 蒸年糕

Me receiving my Ang Bao from Charlie

Mucking around with the "Lion Head" outside the restaurant

No comments: