Monday, March 3, 2008

Of horses and colourful playground @ Pasir Ris Park

Just wanted a walk to pacify a tantrum-throwing Prince A. So I suggested we swing by Pasir Ris Park. Fairly interesting to see a miniature horse stable there.



Perhaps it's been a long time since I went to this part of the park. But this trip was just very fun. See, horses, and a ponies too.


Pretty White Horse

I'm not sure why, but this pony looks "warped"!

See, there are ponies too. Hmm... Perhaps it was chow-time when I went there. All the horses and ponies were very busy eating.


This is is very cute. The colour combination, makes it look like a cow! Hahahaha.... So cute.

Further down, some 5 mins away from the horses, was the old playground I know. Used to go there ever so often when I was a kid. One of my aunties used to bring me and my brother and a cousin there. And I'd always climb up the pyramid wed and just sit high up on the top of the pyramid and stare out at the sea. The mild sea breeze would always calm my nerves and clear my mind.

However, it's been quite a while since I last came to this part of the park and there had been many many changes. An extension of the playground had been built. More slides for younger kids and lots of new age playground equipment had been installed.


In my kiddie days, the playground meant lots of sand, the slide, the swing, and the see-saw. Now-a-days, everything is super colourful. You'll see things like that...


Interesting now innovation had made life better. Children these days don't know how lucky they are.

No comments: