Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sawadeeka! Princess Carol is in Bangkok!

Yep! I am currently in the land of a thousand smiles. Will be here for 5 days till Sunday. Temperature here is a freaking 34 degrees celcius. HOT!

And well, I'm not sure if I have the time to go shopping... But still if anyone of you out there has tips on where to go, what to buy, pls drop me a line... I know someone has told me to go buy shoes (very cheap), and underwear (Triumph Bras....very very cheap)... clothes... fake designer stuff... and donuts! Anymore ideas? Hehehe....

OK, I'm starving, so I'm going out to have some nice dinner. Think I might skip the Tom Yam part since it's gonna be super spicy. But I'll try snap some pics and post later!

Will be right back!

1 comment:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Princess

Waiting for your pic ya...