Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Farewell dinner & party for Pooh Bear & Marta Part 2 @ Post Bar & BOne

And as a continuation to my last post, after dinner @ St Julien, we adjourned for drinks @ Post Bar, Fullerton Hotel. I liked the ambience there. It was pretty cool to hang out. We sat near the entrance, and Marta ordered a round of Caipirinha for us. Pooh Bear, Marta, Shiau Wen, Tweetie & Michelle were all just chit-chatting and gossiping (and cam-whoring of course!).





That's our Caipriniha


Me, Shiau Wen & Pooh Bear making a toast

Marta & Me

Under the influence of alcohol...


Michelle & Marta still holding up well


Tweetie was already on the other side of the globe



Aren't these 2 yummy? Sugar, I mean sugar!!!



Michelle's gone...


Similar pose as abv, but both Tweetie & Michelle are gone!


Pretty?

I think Michelle prettier!

Michelle & Tweetie's BJ!


Tweetie said Michelle likes the fabric of Charlie's shirt


But somehow, her expression... hmm...

After a couple of drinks, Marta suggested we club-hop to Marriott Hotel's BOne. The live band there was quite good. Music was great.

I remember they played Final Countdown, I like!!!

Oooh... Pooh Bear & Shiau Wen

Pooh Bear on the move!
Erm... Titanic???
Tweetie, what do you think you were doing?

LOL, this is really hilarious lah!


I think Tweetie has a habit of humping everyone she fancies! hehe,,,

But in my opinion, she's really sweet & a lot of fun



So is Michelle, really adorable

Overall, I think we had a great night that day. Food @ St Julien was great, the party after was also good fun. Although Marta shed tears as we parted and went separate ways after the party, but I'm sure we all wished her and Pooh all the best in their future endeavours. I hope we would have a chance to meet again in future, even if it's just a simple dinner and some drinks.

Best of luck guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy blogs about a certain princess. is it u? hybridfighter.blogspot.com

Princess Carol said...

nope! not me....