Saturday, April 5, 2008

Farewell Dinner for Pooh Bear & Marta part 1 @ St Julien

People come, people go. Changes in the organisation saw yet another set of people leaving us. This time, we had to say our goodbyes to Pooh & Marta.

Dinner was at a chic French restaurant called St Julien @ The Waterboat House, Fullerton. The place was quite packed. Quality of food was good. Selection of wines were also commendable. Ambience was not too bad. And the price was... Well, I didn't pay for it, hehehehe....

The 3 of us are always cam-whoring all over the place

Pre-Dinner cocktails

Setting for the dinner table


Nice colourful stones

I just had to do this to my mobile phone... NICE!!!

Wine dispenser!

Assortment of bread to start us off

Followed by Lobster Bisque

I had Wagyu Beef, Medium Rare

Michelle had Duck Confit

Ice Cream for dessert

Pastries & Chocolates to go with Coffee or Tea


The wines we had that night

Marta & her Cuppacino

Michelle loves her dessert

Crepe in Grand Marnier!

That us, Pooh was the photographer!


And Pooh made us all do a Panama after dinner!

Group shot

Me & Tweetie outside St Julien

More pics to follow when I have time again! Gotta go catch some sleep now... So tired!!!

4 comments:

Jimmy Lee said...

真羡慕你wor...每次看你的blog都是在makan好料的咯..

看到我猛流口水wor..

何时要请我吃?哈哈.....

Princess Carol said...

Hi Jimmy

Thks for visiting my blog. Yeah, I'm really very lucky to be able to enjoy these priviledges, hehehe. But you also know where to go for other really good food in Singapore ah!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Princess

I come to your blog, i always veri veri hungry after c-ing all those foods.... kekeke...

Princess Carol said...

Haha, Hi Sharon!

Ya lah, I purposely make you guys salivate just by reading my blog lah! hehehe...

How's life so far? Saw those brownies you made for Michelle, Aiyooo, look so yummy wor!