Monday, April 14, 2008

Get well soon Pepsi

Went to see Pepsi earlier this evening. He was still sedated. Was barely awake, but he could hear my voice. I called his name, and suddenly he was crying. Yes, crying. Pepsi never cried like this before. But today, I heard him cry so loud. I knew how much it hurt... Poor thing, I stroked his head and kept speaking to him. But he couldn't move. He was just lying down in a heap and looked very pathetic. I wanted to give him a hug, but was so afraid to touch him and hurt him.

Pepsi couldn't move yet
Still sedated
Docs says they did the op on him in the afternoon, that's why he was still quite sedated. But Pepsi's an old boy, and the risk is higher, that's why I'm so worried...
Apparently, they've taken out 3 stones, which have been sent to the US for lab tests. Might need to change his diet. But in the meantime, I just need him to get well fast. Hurts me and worries me to bits...

No comments: