Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am in AMSTERDAM!!!

Hi guys! I am sitting at Schipol airport in Amsterdam now. Waiting in transit for my next connecting flight to Trondheim, Norway. As we landed at 0705hrs (6 hours behind Singapore) this morning in Amsterdam, the sky was still so dark and ground temperature was only 1 degree Celsius. Damn bloody COLD!

But it was a really pleasant flight from Singapore, although we were held back for abt 1 hr due to technical issues. Otherwise, the 13 hour journey was pretty smooth and comfy. I had a whole row of 3 seats to myself! And needless to say, since I was so deprived of sleep, I took the opportunity and slept thru almost the entire flight! I was literally sprawled out on the 3 seats, with the armrests up... Muahahahaha...

Anyway, I'll be meeting Duke O and another colleague later in Trondheim, and we will take a 4 hr car drive to Ulvan where I'll be staying for the night, and also observe the night trucking of salmon out of the factory. I seriously think I'll freeze to death when I'm there!

OK, that's it for now. More pics will follow later when I get into Norway and check into my hotel room (and I suspect it's gonna be so very late).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norway is now 7 hours behind singapore due to the daylight saving ya?

Princess Carol said...

Not yet. Still 6 hours only byt they should change after this weekend to become 7 hours behind us...