Thursday, October 4, 2007

What A Day... ...

I had a terrible day at work today... Everything went wrong. Felt really sad and disappointed...

I actually had no idea how to react, what to do, and whether I should just pack up and walk off...

But it just wasn't me to do that. I actually rushed back to the office to fix a crisis when I was halfway thru dinner with hubby.

I feel so bad for him. But really thankful that he understands my job well enough to not divorce me already, because that's not the 1st time I had to run back to work half-way thru a meal with him (*o*)...

Oh, and I am still wondering how the airline could have made such a blunder, and sent a part of one of my shipments to San Francisco instead of Singapore... It's on the other side of the freaking globe!!!

2 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

U look tired

Anonymous said...

包包去美国游玩。