Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Strawberry Avalanche!

Had lunch at White Dog Cafe with Tweetie, Charlie & Michelle yesterday. Food was not too bad, but very rich and heavy. I started with a Lobster Bisque (too salty for me), we shared a White Dog Platter (-_-), and then I had a Linguini Cabonara with bacon & scallops (so rich and heavy... and naturally couldn't finish, to which Charlie finished it for me!), but I managed to find space in my tummy for a Strawberry Avalanche! So there I was with the yummy Strawberry Avalanche full of fresh strawberries, a lot of vanilla and strawberry ice cream, and topped off with whipped cream! FAT!!! Sigh... Couldn't resist...

That look of content...

2 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The White Dog Cafe, is it at Vivo City?

Princess Carol said...

Yeah, it's at Vivo...