Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2008 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix

Wah!!!!!!!!!!!! Ric just told me he has free tix to the Formula 1 Grand Prix!!! And what made me even more surprised was, his boss sponsoring! I'll be damned... I want free tix to the event too!!!

This year's F1 GP with be on 28 September 2008 on a street circuit of public roads around the Marina Bay area. I think it's gonna be a more than 5km long street circuit with very challenging corners and turns. Also the race will be the first held at night in F1 history!

It's gonna be a really exciting event this year. And I want free tix too!!! Erm, if I ask, will anyone give me tix???

Any kind sponsors willing to sponsor me with some free tix to the F1 GP?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! such a bold request for free tickets to the F1. but as the saying goes, if u dun ask, u'll never get. so since u asked, i'm sure some free tickets will come yr way! jia you, my dear princess!