Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dinner at Vino Vino

Last month on the 25th, we went to another very chic place for dinner. This was Vino Vino along Mohd Sultan Road. The ambience was not too bad, and the food was great. And very very expensive too I think. I didn't pay for it (come to think of it, I seldom had to pay for what I ate!!! Hahaha...)

We had a group of 11 people, and they put us in a corner. I found that a wee bit too squeezy for comfort though. Good thing Tweetie made them remove the partition they had up so that it didn't look like we were hidden right at the back of the restaurant.


That's the menu, and I had the NY Porterhouse Steak (400g!)

Anti-Pasto Platter

Prawn Cocktail Salad

NY Cut Porterhouse Steak

Me & the gigantic portion of steak

Brownie & Vanilla Ice Cream

The red wine they served with the Main Course

A very seductive looking Tweetie!

Michelle is just so cute!

Michelle can't drink, but she's always pictured holding glasses of wine & cocktails... I wonder why... Hmmm...

No idea how come Tweetie looks intoxicated here


The 3 Stooges

After dinner, we crossed the street into one of those pubs. I can't remember what the name of that place was (or rather didn't bother to remember!) It was almost deserted and I was wondering why we even bothered to go catch a drink there. But anyway, Charlie ordered a round of Lychee cocktail thingy for all of us. It was really very very strong. I didn't manage to finish that one.

Mei Chin & Michelle

Tweetie & me

Everyone else was quite exhausted by then, but Charlie, Tweetie, Michelle & me went on to KBox, and sang out hearts out to let some steam out... Unfortunately no pics of us crooning away at this point...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

你这么有兴趣去看赛车啊?

Princess Carol said...

是啊。赛车很刺激的呀。而且,这是新加坡第一次 host F1 喔。当然很想去看啦。。。。