Monday, February 18, 2008

Disgusting Sunday lunch

Since it was meant to be a lazy Sunday, we decided to just hop over to Ikea for lunch. Late lunch to be exact. So since there wasn't much of a crowd, we found nice seats at a round table near the windows (window seats, hehehe). It was nice to sit and eat in the sun without perspiring...

As I was enjoying my meatballs & cream of asparagus when this kid, this plump little girl, who's parents were seated at the table behind me, came running by. And guess what she was doing? As she ran towards her parents, she was spraying her saliva all over. Needless to say, her saliva was all over my hand and clothes! Ya, all over me. It was freaking groooossssssss! And you know what? Her parents just kept rooted in their seats even though they knew their daughter's saliva was all over me. All they said to her was "you see... your saliva all over people already..." And that's it!!! They saw me desperately wiping off those gross droplets, but yet they didn't even bother to apologise!

Geez.... I swear I would've walked over and slapped the daylights out of the father and mother. I seriously wanted to do that. The only thing was, I didn't wanna risk hurting & dirtying my hands further. Can't believe that manz! I mean, I can get angry with the kid. But I can't scold her. Children get playful and do all sorts of things rather innocently at times. But it's the bloody parents I'm angry with. They should've set a good example and apologise at the very least on behalf of their daughter lor. But they didn't lor... Can't believe such parents exist. Maybe they came down from some mountain! Damn... Just my luck...

1 comment:

Falcon said...

that seems so gross..yuck..