Monday, February 11, 2008

Peaceful Lunar New Year

A fairly peaceful Chinese New Year this time. Had to help the dowager prepare renunion dinner. Lots of washing and cutting. Only the 2 of us in the kitchen. The was of course another female in the house, but apparently she never bothered to offer any help... She was probably too haughty. I suspect her fingers might rot upon contact with water! Sigh... I am always the only one willing to lend a hand in the preparations and cleaning. And every year, I am assisgned the task of shredding the radish and carrots. It seems that I'm so patient, and I make very nice long shreds! Therefore, this year is no exception. So Princess Carol's Abalone Yu Sheng was served pre-dinner.

Oh, forgot to mention that there were 2 "worms" that managed to crawl out just as we lifted our chopsticks and stationed ourselves strategically to "Lo Hei"... (-_-)

Anyway, I have been suffering from a very bad allergy problem. Seafood overdosage... Yeah, you read this right, seafood overdosage. I have been leading a fantastically good life. Eating abalone and shark's fin and crabs and prawns and bamboo clams and geoduck and scallops and almost all the treasures of the sea pratically everyday. So as a punishment, I suffered from an outbreak of rash all over my hands... *** CRY***

Well, that has happened before, and will take some time to clear off, so I'm laying off seafood for now.

Didn't do much pictures this year. I was wither busy preparing food, or busy cleaning up, or even busier eating..... I think I must have put on like 3 kg already!!! Anyway, we spotted this cute cat, sleeping in a cosy box...

And I bought this super sweet blush... It's so pretty I doubt I can bear to use it!!!

2 comments:

pigsypui said...

i like ur blusher!!! i think i oso will not bear to use it!! keke... where u get it? still selling? really very sweet leh! :)

Princess Carol said...

Bought from Bodyshop... Nice lor, like it so much...