Friday, April 20, 2007

Furry Bunnies

Sometime just before Easter last year, I adopted 4 baby bunnies (1 died 2 days after I brought them back) who were abandoned along Upper Pierce Reservoir area.

1 year on the remaining 3 are doing very well. Ash is the fattest of them all. Soot has the tendency to bite ppl's fingers. Snowy (who's the only male) just enjoys humping the other 2!

Sleepy Snowy

A very annoyed Soot

Soot was sleeping when I decided to snap a pic of her

Ash just looking innocently cute!

All 3 of them are doing very well. Plenty of food and hay to chew on. They are currently the size of a standard tissue box (just imagine how fat they are!)

3 comments:

momo esther said...

soo cute!!!
:)

Marquis_De_Sade said...

I am so trying to get them out of my garden!

They are eating the cabbage I grew :(

Anonymous said...

wah, you've got cool new friends leh! cool~

So cute the bunnies has grown up up UP UP UP~!!!