Thursday, April 5, 2007

Upset over a very nice liquor bottle

Today is not the best day for me. Just last week, I was telling my boss abt the hamper in his room. I had been eyeing a bottle of liquor at the top of the package. it was shaped like the Eiffel tower in Paris. I told him when he tore up the hamper, I'd like to have the bottle of liqour. And he said OK.
It looks like this. Nice right... ...
But today, when I stepped into the office, my colleague told me how much fun they had tearing up my boss's hamper and another colleague had taken the bottle of liqour which I had eyed! I was so sad... ... But, I didn't have the mood to pursue it. All I said to my colleague was, my boss had promised to give it to me, and then I walked off.

Anyway, the whole 2 weeks I had already been living in suspense. I couldn't eat nor sleep properly. Our company was undergoing a merger and this is the final phase of it. Meaning, they will finally decide whether or not we'll still have our jobs. Who knows if they might just close our entire operation down! Pray... Pray hard that it won't happen. But I can't help but have this bad feeling churning in my stomache.
OK, even after I've finished typing this, I'm still sore over not having gotten the bottle of XO. Bloody hell... ...

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

ha ha... somehow this story reminds me of the day my bosses and me tore up the hamper and had the bottle over the evening meeting. (It was er.. a hard day :P)

And our secretaries are left with just the empty bottle the next morning.

Well, the bottle is nice though. :P