Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Alcoholic Collection

Upon Tweetie's request, and since I've nothing much to blog about, I hereby "showcase" my tiny collection of alcohol.

Some wine...


Baileys, anyone?

I have a soft spot for liquor and wine. Just those nice bottles of different shapes and sizes sitting nicely on my shelves make me smile. I'll make my own cocktails occasionally. And experiment with different combinations of spirits and mixers. Hmm... No wonder I hold my alcohol fairly well!

Anyone high yet?



And now, after taking these pictures, I should fix myself a Margarita. Or should I go for a Lamborgini. Nah... Rusty Nail... ...

By the way... I have A LOT more stowed away safely. Can't be bothered to bring them out cos it's past 2 am and I don't want to risk breaking them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... WaW~

Can I come over and personally taste them too? hiak hiak hiak!!

Really a nice collection and display!!

At least now i know what kinda stuff to get ya as a gift hehehehe

莓果水晶 said...

I like Baileys very much...