Friday, December 28, 2007

"Fix It!!!"


Someone told me this just now. "FIX IT! I don't care how, but you have to fix it!"
Well, it wasn't my fault. I tried to solve the problem. I made an effort, informed people as early as possible, but I still got barked at. And at the same time, I have to "fix it".

This sucks. Seriously. It's not my fault that things don't come as they had asked for. But I have to somehow fix the problem. While the "supplier" just makes his job easy by ringing up to say, "Sorry, but this is what we have and this is what we'll be sending." That's it. And after that, it becomes my fault that the person on the receiving end won't be getting the right stuff... ...

Such are the challenges we face in life. It's horrid. In this case, what makes it even more horrid is the fact that this person was my mentor. He had taught me the ropes from the first day, and the fact that he knows how things function around here just made it all more sore. He had completely pretended not to know the challenges I'm facing by choosing to answer my call with 2 words followed by very loud and angry barks. Yep, he barked. Loudly... ...
I'm just so upset by this. And I'm told in my face, it's my job. He said "It's your job, and you have to fix it. I don't care how but just have to fix it. Unless you want me to take over your job... ..."

Sigh.... I'm just so angry now that I don't know what else to write here. He might read this (and I don't care) and probably get even more upset with me (and I can't be bothered anymore) and maybe pull a few more threats (like as though he never did) and then eventually just stop talking to me (fine, suit himself)... ...

Grrr... And to a few specific very "kaypoh" people who happens to read this, yes, I wrote this in the office. So what? Not happy I'm blogging in the office? Go make a police report then... Call the news papers... Better still call up Channel News Asia! I don't care... I am just so angry!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear. why is that person such an asshole? and u say he was yr mentor? this kind of person, ask him to go fly kite lah.

where got so rude one. knowing not yr fault still ask u to fix it. even if it's yr job, he still cannot bark at u mah. (haha, actually i like the way u use words in yr blog. "he barked" hahaha... very interesting n funny.

but cheer up princess. u look very strong (and also very sweet). so i'm sure u won't be defeated by that barking "dog". smile, 2008 has just started!
happy new year btw...