Saturday, December 1, 2007

My new toy... HTC TYTN II

Have been using my new toy for a couple of weeks now. Still not quite used to it yet. Its a "sponsored" HTC Tytn II.

Looks quite impressive, pretty powerful. Has Windows Mobile® 6 Professional, so I can read my emails, check my calendar, download, view and edit documents and it has a unique tilting touch screen and a sliding QWERTY keyboard also. The camera unfortunately is not quite up to my standard. Although it's 3 mega-pixels, but it responses super slow, and NO FLASH! Sigh...

But, this phone also has a built-in GPS navigation, super fast connectivity with 3G/HSDPA, GSM/GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 2.0... Not too bad I suppose...?


See... The keyboard slides out and the screen can tilt!

And I bought a sweet pink All-in-One card reader today

Well, I'll need some time to "learn how to use" this high tech thingy... Oh, It's actually quite heavy and bulkly for my many tiny pink bags! Sigh... Hehehe...

2 comments:

pigsypui said...

nice toy!! keke...so lucky ah got pple sponsore u..

michelle oso wan... :) keke...

Princess Carol said...

Hehe... Yeah, I think I'm quite lucky too... Wahaha... KNS...

You want also ah? Hmm... I draw one for u lor! Hahaha...