Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Princess is going for a vacation!

YES! Finally, I'm going for my vacation!!!

OK, I know, everyone of you here reading this must be thinking "What the hell... You've been flying around so much!"

I know, I know... I don't deny it... But it's really very stressful and tiring to travel on working trips. Really... You have to think about work the whole time, memorise so much things, and cope with the differences in time zones and look all prim and proper always... Serious, it looks fun, but in actually fact, it's a real strain mentally and physically...

But this time, I'm letting my hair down and going to just enjoy myself. I'm hope I won't need to bother too much about what goes on back at work at least for this week, hehehe...

Actually, I do have quite some pics to post when we attended Lishan's wedding @ Raffles Marina just over the weekend. But heck, I'll put them up when I feel like it! I'm already in holiday mood!

Erm... I know everyone's been asking where I'll be going. But I'm gonna keep it a secret... I'm not saying yet, until I'm there and enjoying... Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't disclose till after I get back, hehehe... Cos I know some of you will know how to track me down. You ppl are kind of scary sometimes... hahahaha....

Anyways, I take some pics if I feel like it, and blog abt my vacation (again if I feel like it) hahaha. So pls, do come back often to see if there are any surprises...

No comments: