Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lust, Caution 色,戒

Geez, I just realised that I meant to blog abt the movie Lust, Caution after I watched it some few weeks back. But I totally forgot abt it!



Anyway, I did manage to watch Tony Leung in the buff and his much talked-about family jewels. However, it was really his eyes that stole my heart. His acting was undisputed. And Director Lee Ang had played the shots and angles really well to focus a lot of attention on his eyes.

Tang Wei who played the female lead Wang Jia Zhi, did come as a surprise. I wasn't really expecting a fantastic performance from this new-comer, but she had managed her role well, amid the "big sacrifice".

Unfortunately, I had to agree with most other people on Wang LeeHom's performance in this movie. Somehow, he was just plainly stiff and expressions were just quite off.

Overall, the movie was really very nicely done, and it's no wonder that Lust, Caution has 10 Golden Horse nominations and won 7 of those awards! Really worth watching.

*** Everyone's been speculating if the sex scenes were for real... I'd say some of it were. It really didn't look like it was a camera trick lor... oooohhhh ***

4 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Princess Carol

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u and your family...

pigsypui said...

hmmm...wat happen to ur shout box? i cannot see de? keke..MIA ah? keke

merry christmas to you and all ur love ones ah!! :)

Anonymous said...

I watched it too. Oooh, could see his "egg" le. Very erotic le. No wonder he can win the golden horse...

Anonymous said...

the sex scense is fake. not like sharon stone every part is opened.
i think the content is ok for general viewer above 19