Monday, December 24, 2007

Ho Ho Ho... Merry Christmas...

T'is the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la...
It's Christmas! Time for parties and loads of food. Time to bring the turkey and ham out and all of us get FAT! Geez... I've been eating non-stop if that's what you guys are asking. And tonight, there'll be more parties/countdown to go to.


I know reindeers do exist, cos I saw them, in Norway. Although they don't fly, but they are exactly like what we see in cartoons. Very beautiful creatures. But what about Santa Claus? Does he really exist? Gone are the days where daddy and mommy slip presents into stockings for me. Instead, I'm now doing it for the kids. I'm Santa!


So this year, I did it again. I went shopping and did the wrapping. Now, under that beautiful tree at home, there are many many small little packages, all waiting for little hands to open...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You look sooooooo cute (and quite cheeky also) with that Santa hat! Melted my heart man! How come not red ah? hehehe. But since we have 12 days of Xmas, here's wishing you MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!