Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Comex 2007... Cupcakes...

This is what I call 吃饱没事做,凑热闹。Of all days, I had to choose a Saturday to visit the hottest exhibition in town that week. But with my impossible work schedules, I really didn't have very much choice. So, I headed down Suntec with hubby, parked at Millenia (see so smart, no need to queue for parking) and walked across to Suntec.

The exhibition was indeed very crowded. The amount of people walking around was enough to make me feel so faint... We knew what we wanted (a new digital cam) so we headed to check out what Sony had to offer. They were on the 3rd floor concourse and also had a little stage with DJs from Yes933FM onstage promoting their laptops. Can't afford, so I squeezed past that and headed straight for the digi-cam corner. After much struggle, we managed to go near the stand, but not near enough to have a good look at what we wanted. I did lay my hands on a basic model cam (which was PINK) and cost about S$448 i think, but too basic with nothing interesting on the features. I don't even remember which model!

Hubby said he had read in the papers that Nikon was offering something interesting, so we made our way upstairs to have a look. The main hall was also very crowded, but there was more space to move around. We checked out the very crowded Nikon booth.

See the crowd... We had to queue for more than half an hour just to pay!

Anyway, we landed ourselves with a new Nikon S200. Not fantastic, but good enough for our mediocre photography skills...

Up next, yesterday, someone bought super cute and yummy-licious chocolate cupcakes. These were so damn rich, I swear that when I ate one earlier, I could feel I instantly put 2 cm on my waist! No kidding... They really taste very rich, but melts in your mouth. very good. I wonder where to buy them...


Look at those choc bits on the cupcakes... Melts in your mouth! Drool.....

No comments: