Thursday, September 13, 2007

Earthquake... Dora Yaki...

Woke up this morning feeling dizzy. The series of earthquakes and after-shocks in Sumatra had left tremors thru many parts of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and don't know where else. Sat thru breakfast feeling the entire block of flats swaying... Dizzy... Dizzy... Dizzy... It's not the first time I felt this. Happened many times in the past. But still thoughts about how strong the quake was, and where the epi-centre of the quake was, and also, could the buildings sustain the more and more frequent quakes in the region, ran thru my mind...

But, the day has to go on... Hungry, apparently, my breakfast of Marks & Spencer Extra Strong tea and Kueh Lapis from Batam didn't quite satisfy my hunger this particular morning (maybe the tremors made me very hungry). So I decided to have Doraemon's fav snack... DORAYAKI!!!!!

ドラえもん。。。どら焼

Yes, I know... But I still had to cam-whore a bit before eating the yummy red-bean filled pancake

No comments: