Thursday, September 27, 2007

Need a break desperately...

Had been very tired lately. Mentally tired. So tired that I just can't seem to sleep. And when I do fall asleep, I wake up with aching pains all over. My back muscles would be aching so bad that sometimes, I just have to lie in bed for an extra 10 mins before I can manage to drag myself up. Sigh... I need a holiday desperately. I need a break... Let's see... Paris? Lisbon? Monaco? Prague? Or maybe Hokkaido? Osaka? Seoul? Taipei? Or just Hua Hin? Hanoi? Mapur Island?

~~~~~ Forgot to mention that an all expenses paid holiday to any of the above destinations would be best! So erm.... Any sponsors??? Hehehe... ~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well... i've mention hanoi in my blog, its a very pretty place, n its cheap to go there! =)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your rest then~