Monday, September 24, 2007

Uncle Kelvin & Auntie Kym's Wedding

Just came back from my uncle's wedding dinner. Very happy that's he's finally settled down with his pretty wife. Some pics to show...
Handsome? Looks a bit "ang moh" hor?
Uncle Kelvin & Auntie Kym... So sweet... So loving...

Auntie Lucy, Auntie Bette & me

Angeline, me & Christine

Angel, me & Jenny

Hazel, Uncle Lawrence & Auntie Bette

Uncle Edmund & Auntie Lucy

It was a cosy wedding dinner. Uncle Kelvin's friends were over the top with the drinks. Hahaha... They were literally drowning him with hard liquor and a lot of red wine! I asked Uncle Kelvin quite a few times if he was OK, and his reply to me was a very big smile and a "NO, NOT OK!" Hahahahahaha! Poor thing....

Alright, I'm getting very sleepy already. I think I have more pics to show but lazy to put them up now... Next time...

2 comments:

tweetie said...

Wow!! **wolf whistles!!** All the ladies look so sweet and pretty!!! you really have a whole family full of gorgeous babes!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Congratulation to your Uncle Kelvin & Auntie Kym... :)