Friday, June 27, 2008

犬と私の10の約束 - 10 PROMISES TO MY DOG


Caught this very touching movie @ GV Vivo City earlier. Melted me on the spot & made me cry. I have a soft spot for animals. Especially dogs. I have a dog myself. So this beautiful story made me sit up and think. But of course, there was more than just keeping promises to your dog. It's also about responsibility to your family.

Go watch this one. But, remember to bring a box of tissue. Everyone was crying in the cinema! Yes, EVERYONE!!!



The 10 promises are:
1) Give me time to understand what you want of me.
2) Place your trust in me. It's crucial to my well-being.
3) Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
4) Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
5) Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand the voice when it's speaking to me.
6) Remember before you hit me, I have teeth that could hurt you, but I choose not to bite you.
7) Take care of me when I get old.
8) You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I have only you.
9) My life is likely yo last 10 years. Any separation from you will be painful to me.
10) Go with me on difficult journeys. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember I love you...

3 comments:

pigsypui said...

i wanna watch! i wanna watch!!

haiyo i sure flood the cinema de..haha...

crossing my finger i got time to watch man...keke...

Princess Carol said...

Hehe, Michelle, you better bring a whole box of tissue hor....

Anonymous said...

怎麼看這部戲一定會哭?還是你本來就很哭包啊?

你的部落很精彩,人看起來也很甜美。繼續加油哦!