Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A speechless post full of rant

I was very tempted to post a blank entry here. After all, I am speechless.

I was hoping for someone to make my day. But the tables turned and I'm asked to make someone else's day.

I really prefer to keep things the way they are. But I understand it is not always possible. However, I am also not expecting a very rude tell-you-what-you-must-do-and-you-will-do instruction. Which I did. I highlighted in a feedback, but got a "professional tick-off" instead. Perhaps the stick insect is more precious that I thought.

I don't need sympathy, but just some form of recognition for the time I spent in here. Which I didn't get, yet. When will it come? I have no idea. People out there are moving things upwards in their favour. Perhaps I have to start changing. And where do I start? From the wind element? Or the water element? I must be able to professionally cover it as upgrading maybe... hmm... Hang a HUGE mirror somewhere. Put a BIG pot of plant in a particular corner. Hang something pointing in a particular direction. Or maybe change the colours of everything in my room to PINK by force! Yes, it might work, or I might get fired! Hahaha....

OK, Michelle just told me she's craving for 猪肚汤! And I'm thinking of... ... Criss-cut fries and Onion Rings from Carl's Jr AGAIN! But, I have to slog late today. Sigh...

Ooops! I'm also thinking of Tako-yaki (the ones I ate in Tokyo were awesome!) and Char Siew Ramen (again, that bowl I had in Tokyo can never be found here in Singapore).

In a nut shell for this post, things suck, big time this week. And it's only Tuesday.

And, to that particular person happens to read this post, pls, these are my thoughts coming out of my brainz. You are not required to comment. I never invited you to read this right from the very begining anyway, though I knew you did so even before you confessed. Anyway, I never told you to read it. I'd like to say here that I can respect that decision. But I'm definitely not happy with the unprofessional way it was handled. I'll never mention that last sentence to you, because I know you'll never see it the way it's meant to be. Neither do I want to be accused of being unprofessional and not following certain "rules".

2 comments:

pigsypui said...

hugs... princess carol..pigsypui sayang k...

hope u feeling better now... :0)

Princess Carol said...

Thks Michelle. I really need that hug. Really quite disappointed with how the situation was handled at that time. Sigh..... :(