Monday, June 9, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

I was so tickled pink yesterday when I went to watch this animated movie @ Bugis. The cute fat panda was absolutely hilarious. The entire cinema was almost full, and not only were there lots of kids, there were also lots of young adults. Every few scenes, everyone would burst out laughing uncontrollably. And those kids... Their giggles and laughter... So contagious! Once the kids start laughing, they can't stop. And when you finally manage to contain your giggle, the next scene comes up and you burst out laughing again. It was really damn funny.

But actually 1 question went thru my head as I watched this flick. Why was Po's father a duck? It's so hilariously strange. But I like the parts where frames freezed of went into slow motion. The expressions on the character's faces simply sent me bursting into fits of laughter.

It's a good movie to catch this summer. Bring the kids, and don't forget the popcorn!

1 comment:

pigsypui said...

me too me love kung fu panda to max ah!! haha...so funny lor me laugh until cry ah...haha.. i mean the last part la..haha...

ya lor i think po's was adopted by his duck father ba..keke..but very funny lor... keke...